How to submit an application for admission
Documents required to submit the application
How do you get into college?
Steps to join the Arab College of Applied Sciences
Welcome to your college, the Arab College of Applied Sciences, and we are pleased that you are one of our students. We are also pleased with your interest to be enrolled in our college.
Here are the steps you should take in order to facilitate your enrolment
– Go to the college at the place designated to receive students on the university campus to benefit from their guidance and advice, as soon as the results of the high school exams appear and the door for admission to the college is opened.
– Get the college’s brochure and read it carefully to get all the information needed to join the college, as well as to learn about the academic programs that you can join.
– Go to the Finance Department to pay the application fee, which is 20 JD (non-refundable), and receive a receipt for that payment, with a special account to access the student services on the college website.
– Commit to filling out all the data required in the application for enrolment with accuracy, especially in determining the specializations you wish to join according to your desire and priorities.
The result of admission will appear immediately upon approval of the application based on the priorities of the student’s desires and the capacity of the specializations.
– Go to the Finance Department to pay the tuition fees for the semester so that you can register the courses according to the model study plan for each specialization and you will get your study schedule.
– Get to know the locations of the classrooms mentioned in the academic schedule in addition to all the facilities of the college, with the help of the college counsellors to avoid any confusion at the beginning of the new semester.